YOU MAY POISON YOURSELF ACCIDENTALLY (I didn't
know this myself)
A woman suddenly died unexpectedly with signs of
bleeding from her ears, nose, mouth & eyes.
After a preliminary autopsy it was diagnosed that death
was due to arsenic poisoning.
Where did the arsenic come from?
The police launched an in-depth and extensive
investigation. A medical school professor was invited
to come to solve the case.
The professor carefully looked at the contents from
the< h. In less than half an hour, the mystery was solved.
The professor said: 'The deceased did not commit
suicide and neither was she murdered, she died of
accidental death due to ignorance!'
Everyone was puzzled, why accidental death?
The professor said: 'The arsenic was produced in the
stomach of the deceased.' The deceased used to take
'Vitamin C' everyday, which in itself is not a problem.
The problem was that she ate a large portion of
shrimp/prawn during dinner. Eating shrimp/prawn is
not the problem that's why nothing happened to her
family even though they had the same shrimp/prawn.
However at the same time the deceased also took
'vitamin C', that is where the problem was!
Researchers at the University of Chicago in the United
States , found through experiments, food such as
soft-shell contain much higher concentration of five
potassium arsenic compounds.
Such fresh food by itself has no toxic effects on the
However, in taking 'vitamin C', chemical reaction occurs
and the original non-toxic elements change to toxic
Arsenic poisoning has magma role and can cause
paralysis to the small blood vessels. Therefore, a person
who dies of arsenic poisoning will show signs of
bleeding from the ears,
nose, mouth & eyes. Thus as a precautionary measure,
DO NOT eat shrimp/prawn when taking 'vitamin C'.