KVB SEKURITEITS STATUS

KVB SEKURITEITS STATUS

BOERLAND OR WASTELAND

BOERLAND OR WASTELAND

KVB NOTIFICATION

Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 April 2012

THE "POOR" WHITE CITY RICH MAN vs THE WHITE GENOCIDE IN SOUTH AFRICA

The other day I was waiting for the kiddies to pop into our local SPAR general dealer to get some bread rolls for supper. Now- I love to watch people as they pass by..how they look- how the act- and how they act whilst walking in the street. Sometimes I get fascinated by how some people appear in public too.

Well-as I sat there in my car- I couldn't help noticing the white people stopping by to do their late afternoon rush shopping as well. I was amazed by what i saw there in that parking lot that day. From the corner of my eye- I saw two white kids...I guess they are about between eight and ten years of age. They were standing at the entrance of the general dealer- and they actually was begging the passers-by for a penny-or-two.

I thought by myself that somebody actually would attend to these kids- and ask them where they come from- or do they need food and shelter- or at least pop a penny to them. They were standing there- hands held out for every passer-by...but to my utter astonishment- the rest of the white population simply ignored them- some even tried to side-step them or look the other way as to avoid the begging gazes from the children.

Well...I sat there for awhile- watching this heartbroken scenario in front of me when my kids returned. I told them to hang-on- and made my way to the two kids. As I approached them- they immediately gazed upon me for some loose change. Needless to say- you could see these kids really had it bad. They were dirty and you could observe they obviously were hungry. ...all that were missing that day...was the pouring rain to complete the sad scenario. Ok- I told them to hang on there- and made my way into the shopping center- where I bought them each a Coke and a nice grilled chicken and chips from the Delicatessen counter. I stumbled out of the doors- and hand it to them- after which they immediately sat down on the porch- and literally gulped that food down without even proper chewing it.

I left them to enjoy their meal- and went to sit down right next to them. They were so hungry- they did not even look my way. or a "Thank-You"- ..they just waded into that food. I did not mind- these kids were the same race than me- children from the same forefathers as mine. While we were sitting there- I watched the people passing us. Most of them just gave us the obvious " stunned curious" look- and just pass us by. OK- I admit- my own garments may have look a bit dirty and shabby- I was busy working restoring furniture at home when missus commanded me to take the kiddos to purchase some bread rolls- thus the public over there might have thought I was the father and also destitute- or maybe a boozer- thus the reason my "kids" appeared so shabby. Some even gave me the "killer" look- and some were more sympathetic- passing us with a soft whisper that almost sounded like "shame."

Well- we sat there in the dim of the setting sun while these two kids were eating their fill. After about a half an hour or so- they were finished- and look at me kinda uneasy what to do next. I thought "Ok- this is the moment to find what's up with the ankle biters." I cleared my throat- and asked the little girl - which appeared to be the oldest- why they were standing there, where they stay- and where are their parents?



I must admit- I wasn't ready for the next shocker.The kids resided in a BLACK squatter camp adjacent to the N1 highway - known as "Bloekombos." Both their parents are jobless- and ma was working as a beggar in the parking lots around where we stay to earn some money for food. They sleep in a rusted old VW Combi that a second-hand car dealer alotted to them. "Dad"  was "at home"..God knows what HE was doing...but I was too flabbergasted to even ask them. Just then they most probably would tell me the truth. A man that would let his wife run around begging for money in parking lots- and leave his under aged kids to do the same without even being concerned about their safety- were in a mental state do do anything "at home"- thus I did not even bother to raise the question.

Well- I offered to take them "home"- or at least to their mother-(wherever she was "working")- but alas- to no avail. They just politely refused my offer- and set off through the parking lot into the proverbially "setting sun."- without even waiting for a couple of rands to aid in their need...leaving me pondering about their fate the next day, the day after that- the week after that, the month after that- and their future after that.I assume they were a bit too ashamed to look me in the eyes- feeling inferior due to their circumstances.

What caught my attention the most- was the apathy to which mostly WHITE people were treating the situation there. Most of these people passing us- were arriving in grand Cherokee Jeeps, Pravas, Mercs, (No BMW's sighted)- and all kinds of fancy transports.I saw the "business" men- all arriving in their "Bakkies"- sporting the one-or-the-other contractor company- hard men in short sleeve shirts and pants- wearing "CAT" boots...the cream of the white "suffering to survive " community...all passing us by without even giving us a glimpse.



I musta look to them like a beggar as well- some even gave me the "f***-off" look- one that told me the down-right "disgust" for been a "beggar" - not earning a "proper"  living like they do.I don't even want to explain the white fat ladies passing us by...that looks..that LOOKS I got from those overweight Pachyderms with their funny rich dinky-cellphones. I nearly showed them signs that is not applicable to describe on this blog.



Well yea..there I sat with those two kids...and all while my own two kiddos were sitting in the cabbie-staring at me in awe- wondering what the hell their dad was up to?The only people that gave us a bit of attention- was the Dial-a-movie rental place attendants that came out for a smoke- secretly gave us a peek or two- and in lowered voices discussed our predicament- by the look of their body language. Furthermore- not ONE single passer-by offered a bit of solstice to us to comfort our need.

It was when I got home that night- sitting behind my PC with a warm cup of veggie-soup...that my mind started to wander. I felt sorry for those kids- I felt guilty sitting there with a cuppa- having a bed to sleep in- having a good job, having a house over my head- having enough te eat for me and my family- having lots of "royalties' those kids did not have. I don't even know if they attend school- if they will have something to eat tomorrow- if they even have warm clothes for the approaching winter...I just dunno- but I felt guilty because I was privileged- and like them- there are thousands more out there having the same situation.

We could argue that those "out there" had the same chances as we do, had the same starting point in life we do- could enhance their situation if they want to- go do some "gardening" for other whites to earn a living instead of begging..and God knows WHAT excuses we could fabricate to hide our own guilt...if we as whites in the cities still have some conscious left to feel guilt.



At this moment- more than eight-hundred-thousand whites are been subjected to poverty- living in 60 squatter camps across South-Africa.Most of them did not wish to be there- most are there because of the ANC revenge against whites in the job market- some are there because life just handed them a bad deck of cards- but whatever the case may be- they are there...we cannot wish them away. They were the remnants of a once super workforce- men and women that had - like us- dreams and ideals in life- but due to unfortunate circumstances- landed in that environment against their will. More sadly- the kids- like the two I met- did not choose to be there. They also have dreams about their future- hopes that maybe one day- someone or somebody would come around and give them a chance like we had- a chance to regain their humanity again- and be respected for what they are - a human being.








What I noticed at that Shopping Center that day- was the total apathy of my own race- the ignorance of our own brothers and sisters- the disdain for people that were not so, lucky as we are. I saw that faces, I read the emotions- I observed the total rejection by those that deemed themselves "better" that others that did not make it in the ANC's total onslaught- and it saddened me that I saw white people that descended so low in the humanitarian ladder- that they did not even bother to look back- observe those in need- and realize that maybe one day they THEMSELVES will be sitting there on that porch- eating chicken an' chips provided by a Samaritan.No-one can predict what tomorrow may bring our way.

This is the problem with the whites in South-Africa today- they stooped so low that their own race does not matter to them no more. They- especially the city white- have no more dignity left- they have no more conscious or guilt left- they are been transformed into corporate robots and slaves of their own misguided egos.They have lost all their respect for God and humanity- and thus lost themselves. They are no "Boer" nation no-more. The fact that they don a white skin- does not make them part of the white nation no more...they became  vagrant aliens of the neon lights.They do not even pause for a momento to think precisely HOW they got the opportunity to be in the position they are- they do not spare a thought for our forefathers that had to endure hardships and face battle after battle to secure this land for the next generation- THEM. Sadly the white city dweller has become too gluttonous in his ways- living from the spoils of what the capitalist life can offer him only for himself- leaving others- like those two kids- to live from the indigestion the city cast towards them every living day.


They can gather in their thousands during rugby matches, fly overseas to watch cricket matches- flock the shopping centers in their hundreds to purchase thousands of rands worth of groceries and commodities...but never pause for a moment to donate one single rand towards their kinsfolk in the squatter camps...how utterly despicable the white city race has become! This is what YESHUA meant when He said: "Verily, verily- I say unto you- they will come to me - but I will say unto them begone- for you had your share while you lived."


The white in the city today are so far removed from the reality on the countryside and farms- so far removed from the real danger of the city facing them- so far removed from the realistic events that will - not so far in the coming future- reshape their status quo as a white race in this land. They were so far removed- the terrorist came behind their backs, use one of their own arrogant traitors- and stole their country right behind their backs...just because their attention were focused on a rugby and cricket ball....and NOT on their country. So it is still today- going to the arenas to watch their gods play- all whilst the black terrorist is murdering their families at home. They only live from day to day behind their secure walls, trying to get rich in a country lost and stolen from that their predecessors fought for- and still have the audacity to look down on those less fortunate than themselves.

In the olden days you could drive from any town to another- and upon entering that town- the first you will observe- is the multitude church staples. Today- those same church staples were replaced by Eastern mosques. This is only a reflection what has become of this country. The main problem was that the city white chose to turn his back on the True God- and started to frolic with the Eastern religions, buy from the Eastern alien- and allow the Eastern alien to dominate his life.

Furthermore did the city white chose to intermingle with alien entities, chose to accept multi-racial marriages, chose to dirty their pure bloodline with those of dark decendance, shove their true faith aside in exchange for a more political "acceptable" way of life as not to "offend" other alien races and doctrines- and in the mean-time turn their backs on their own suffering kinsmen.

Because of this total alienation between the city white- and the so-called "Christians"- the chapter from the Good Word in Isaia could well be the truth in South-Africa today- and I quote:

" The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.

 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah."

-AND:

 "Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:










 And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin: And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed.For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen.For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench them.
Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:


And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.
Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty.
The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,
And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up,
And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall,

And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.

And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.
And the idols he shall utterly abolish.

And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?"

Isaia Chapter 1 verse 1- 31 and Isaia chapter 2 verse 1-22.




 Do we as a white nation still wonder why things in this land is going so terribly bad? Do we still wonder why we are been oppressed and murdered to a genocidal scale by the oppressor? Do we still ponder as to why a quarter of our white nation resides in squatter camps?I believe the reason is quite obvious...we as a white nation became complacent in our ways to YAHWEH , no-care to our kinsmen- and careless in our way of life as been prescribed in the Word of YAHWE. Therefore He has forsaken us as well- and delivered this white nation to be trampled under the heels of the gods we chose to  worship in this now God-forsaken land.

Since the day I sat down with that two kids at the shopping center- I made it a test to watch the white city dweller - and how he/she really operates...and no- I did not go out 'witch hunting." - I just wanted to learn how these white city rattlers operate...what makes them so despicably different from the true Boer community.

 My first test was to look at some comments in the local tabloids. Well- you remember that "long forgotten" Clive -Derby Lewis guy that was a accomplice in the terrorist- Chris Hani's murder? (Remember- Hani had a plan to exterminate lots of whites.) Yea...that day an article appears in one of the liberal Afrikaans NASPERS tabloids about the old man- now 75- whose parole was torpedoed by the terrorist ANC again. Remember- he did not KILL Hani- merely an accomplice- but already serves a 16 year jail sentence- this whilst thousands of REAL black murderers were set on "presidential" pardon. They actually KILLED someone...Derby Lewis NOT- but he have to sit due to black racism.I am not even discussing the Boeremag members- longest trial in history- sitting 11 years "awaiting trial"- not found guilty- and postponed yet AGAIN by the racist ANC black rats....yet not ONE objection by a white voice. Pathetic.They would rather vote for the DA- a hookalely bunch of shrewd Jews that is going for the black vote in any case- and care monkey-dung about white "Afrikaners."

Ok- back to the comments. Most of these comments was sent by WHITE readers. I was taken back to read one after the other white serpent actually taking sides with the terrorists- damming Lewis and wishing he sit for life????. They all had one thing in common- they all were against Lewis - for he is a "mad right-winger."

Now does this not sound so familiar...typical white sheep following the black racist propaganda- and not even thinking for a moment about those thousands of black murders and rapists that were set free.Then I paged on- reading day after day about this farmer murdered, this white old aunty raped and murdered, today again a white murdered at a filling station- and about every day a white murdered...but guess what...the "comments" column stayed empty! This comes to show how deranged sick the city white has become..a real work of demon art.

I meet them white city "businessmen" on the highway every day- when they come racing down on your car's rear-end (you doing the speed limit of 120 km/h)- they start  flashing lights- and when you take a little too much  time for his liking...all kinds of "road rage" signals appear and he urinates all his testosterone on the tarmac.

I meet them in the street where I stay- always busy with a "braai"- always loud-mouthed- and always hen-pecked by their overweight bellowing walrus women...just do not talk "church" and "politics"-(not that they belong to either.) They are the ones always complaining about the "tough-times"- but does f-all about it except bitching.When you talk to them about white boer matters- you could see the expression on their ugly mugs turning from a grin to utter disgust..." This damn right winger again." I even had a white little rat refusing to build me some trailers when he heard that a part of the sales of the trailers profit goes to white orphaned children...but he will take orders if I do not call him- but rather a "companion" of his! What a piece of donkey-sh*t! Ashamed to be white.....the little pesky alien freak...and he still talked AFRIKAANS!!!Morne was his name.What a waste of a good white skin.

So I can go on and on. You yourself know a lot of these vermin- especially those that call themselves "Liberal Afrikaners"- or those low leeches that work as NI agents, police informers, sources that rat on their kinsmen for money and so on. My heart cry for these whites.They became mechanical puppets of the money-god..... slaves of the modern society without pride- they have become robotic white monsters.I take for example here on this website- : For how long now have we advertised that white people must send articles to the newspaper we advertised on top- contact the editor and start to play your part in joining them to create a newspaper to at last- tell the world what really is happening in South-Africa with the whites- the farm murders, the city murders of whites, the job marked invasion by the ANC, etc....but up to today- in 3 months- only TWO people sent each an article...disgusting!

How many readers do read this website- over TEN THOUSAND...and only TWO actually responded! How many times- on this websites- has there been a call for whites to unite? How many time did concerned groups beg city whites to start participating in white venues, join white groups? How many times did the ANC oppressors shout "Kill the Boer?" How many whites were pushed out-of the job market already...and still the city white is too ignorant and selfish to heed the warning signs. Actually who cares a damn...tonight we read about the famine bestowed upon our nation- tomorrow we're back to our old capitalist selfish robotic agenda again...all white tribulations forgotten. Some white traitors  are even aiding the enemy that want to destroy them- as agents, spies and collaborators in exterminating their own people- thinking they are only " doing their job.".

I sometimes feel that maybe- just maybe- the whites must endure this Siener Van Rensburg forecast and predicted- that thousands of white women and children will be incarcerated behind bob wire fences in concentration camps again- that piles of white blood will be casted upon Johannesburg and Pretoria...and many whites ( city whites)- will die a horrendous death by the hand of the black marauders- must first come to pass afore the city white will regain his senses....maybe it will be too late though.

 It is sad to see a white nation go to ground because of their own doing- their negligence and remorseless apathy to their own race. What I well experienced from these white city "Afrikaners"- is the way they could back-stab you- and squeak like pigs.If you -say for instance- would walk into a public place with a cigarette- the first ones that will start squealing- will be the whites. If you run a private shop from your house- the first ones to bitch and moan- and  give you away- will be the whites.That-unfortunately- is the one most recognizable characteristic of  most of the city white: ( there is a few that still have some decency left in them- but they are far in the minority.) The city does have a damming effect on it's dwellers. He/She is a born looser that will bitch and complain all day if his/her little boring lifestyle gets disturbed- and will not let the sun shine above anybody else....even his/her own kinsmen. He is a very low life serpent.Here- even the black surpass the city white- for they NEVER "pimp" on their own race- and does not care if you sell marijuana next door- as long as you make your own living and do not steal from your neighbor.The city white- on the other hand- will be "up-in-arms" if your dog gave one bark too much- jumping on his/her little cell toy- and phone the authorities.The black look after his own kind- and will share food with a hungry kinsmen and child....the white- he/she is too arrogant , no care and  selfish to even care for two hungry children at a shopping mall..

This is the reason why so many innocent Boers are been arrested and incarcerated....go ask the white city dweller- they are 100% more capable to "pimp" on their own race than any of the other races. This is because the city white is in general a pathetic spectacle with a very loud mouth. The males over-all pretend to be loaded with testosterone- but in truth very gullible idiots when come to matters that needs urgent attention and tactical maneuvers..The city white is so no-care- he does not even know what his neighbor does over his high security fence..he just don't care.

White city man..you have become a brainless monster...you have become a wild animal without a heart...a slave of the oppressor without feelings and guilt...without pride and patriotism. You will follow this path to your own demise. You will be lost to this world due to your own selfish arrogance and vague misconceptions. May God have mercy on your souls-  because your black communist masters will not. They are already preparing your slaughter. The Grim Reaper is busy sharpening his sickle for the day he will be called upon to start the harvest amongst the white nation in South-Africa for their deception and arrogance towards the God of their forefathers and their kinsmen in need- by choosing the god of sport and capitalism above  patriotism, unity and the command from the Word to share and help those in need..The white man in the city today has become complacent to the reason of a nation in distress. You that read this article now- you think disaster will only strike your neighbor...and you will come off it scott-free? Well I got news for you....your neighbor reasons the same idiotic way you do- and the irony comes into play because...YOU are HIS neighbor.

" A Mighty kingdom will never be conquered from without- until it destroys itself from within..." - or in more recent terms:  " A Mighty Boer nation will never be conquered from without- untill it is destroyed by the white Afrikaners from within.." We sommer call it CODEWSA.(Conglomeration of Demonic White South-Africans)

Now you could understand why those two kids never made headway with those white city wonkers at the shopping center.